such a cool game! I like these nonintuitive economic games. Like, I played a section of Super Bogus World II where you issue subprime loans and it was my favorite part.
My strat is this: Don't ever clear the screen before you're done with the round. Don't put any money into cards that don't have a deadline next week, it won't reset the deadline.
Make payments in this order:
- minimum amount to defuse all deadlines
- cards due next week with a fee with preference for those with high interest rates
- debts due next week without a fee with preference for those with high interest rates
To make these payments, pull money in this order:
- cards that are already missing money
- cards with no fee with a preference for the one that causes the least amount of debt on a given day and has the lowest interest (idk how to decide between cards beyond that, so just use discretion idk)
- cards with fees unless it is a card with no fee that will create less interest than the card's fee
Also grandpa has no interest. Pay the least amount every time.